A local business with deep roots in the community.
CBA has been providing bookkeeping and payroll services in Elizabethtown and throughout the state of Kentucky since 1978. We have worked with numerous businesses in a variety of industries including retail, construction, real estate, energy, city and county governments and many others. Our staff has provided solutions to organizations of all sizes, some with just a few employees to those that number in the hundreds. We are proud of our local heritage and the support we have given our community. Originally founded by Barbie Steck, CBA’s current owner, Shelly Hall, worked with Barbie for over 30 years before purchasing the company in 2011 when Barbie retired.
A small team with big business capabilities
To offer small and mid-size businesses with payroll, bookkeeping and custom accounting software that enable our clients to focus on their core business. CBA will provide quality accounting solutions tailored to meet specific needs, exceed expectations and stay compliant with current regulations. We will conduct our business with professionalism, confidentiality, high ethical standards and a passion to see our customers succeed. CBA will offer exceptional value for our clients by offering a complete range of accounting expertise and services that are accurate, timely and fairly priced.
Experienced Bookkeeping... right around the corner.
Who we are:
Computer Business Applications (CBA) is a small, friendly business with large business capabilities. Our trained staff has over 50 collective years experience with bookkeeping, payroll service, software development and human resources. We realize that there's differences in every company -- our clientele runs the gamut from large corporate clients to the sole proprietor with only one employee. No business is too large or too small! We will mold our services around your specific needs. Additionally, all of our services can be performed on or off-site for your convenience.
High ethical standards with service that's down to earth.
How we work:
Our staff values long-standing relationships and makes a personal commitment to serve each of our clients (large or small) in a professional, yet friendly manner. Our goal is to deliver a level of quality service that exceeds expectations at a fair cost to your company. We are dedicated to providing this complicated responsibility accurately, on time and in accordance with government guidelines.
We take care of your payroll so you don't have to.
- Outsourcing your accounting operations can free up valuable time to focus on your core operations and customers. Hand over your administrative distractions to CBA so you can do what you love.
- Cut down on costs by eliminating employee wages and benefits, computer work stations, office space, training, supplies, etc and allow our dedicated staff to manage your bookkeeping.
- Flexible support is available for exactly when you need it and tailored specifically for your business. As your business grows or shrinks we can adapt resources to manage your needs.
- Using CBA gives your business access to a wide variety of knowledge and experience. It's our job to stay abreast of regulatory changes and make sure that processes are up to date.
- Timely and consistent services can provide better information for management decisions.
- Using a third party reduces your risk of exposing confidential payroll information, likelihood of identity theft, fraud and penalties for late or incorrect filings.